You can dance if you want to...


I am so excited!
I once posted a photo just like this of a print I wanted with these lyrics from Men Without Hats' popular song, The Safety Dance. Of course, true to form, I misplaced the link so I couldn't find the source of the art. Lucky for me, Etsy posted this exact image and the shop where it came from on their blog last week and I whooped with delight!

I immediately contacted the seller, Marianne from The Color Bee, who agreed to make one for me in a cheery yellow and white, for the art wall I want to create in my home. I have been collecting some fun pieces from Etsy artists and have quite a collection of great finds. And as soon as I can figure out where I want this art wall to be, I will have a great way to showcase my finds.


But I LOVE this one!
Because really, if you won't get up and dance you really are missing out on all of the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment