Weekend Love

I had the privilege of snapping some photos of my friend's newborn boy this week. Aren't baby feet the sweetest things?
 
Photography is a hobby of mine. Emphasis on HOBBY. But when people see my "big black camera", they often assume that I must know something about taking a good picture. However, owning such a machine does not automatically makes me a photographer. It makes me a camera owner. I'm learning to use it, slowly, but I'm certainly no professional. (For proof, I'll admit that the picture above of the baby's feet is far superior to any snaps I took of his face!)

Today I'm going to highlight some photographer friends of mine who take beautiful pictures, whether they own a DSLR or a cell phone camera.  Each blogger is participating in the "365 project", meaning they are taking a picture each day for a year and posting it for all to see. Check out these collections, listed in the order they are currently on my blogroll. You will see that pictures are more the inspiration and skill and less about the price of the camera. There is beauty in all of these pictures!

365 Days of Stacy

Liane's Project 365

Photographer in Kansas City

My Life in 365 Pictures

I hope these blogs inspire you to take some pictures of your own this weekend, no matter what kind of camera you own. If you have a 365 blog of your own, please post a link in the comments! I'd love to see it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment