Pirate Treasure Sensory Box

Our pirate obsession just got a little snazzier! It all started with a trip to Dollar Tree. I found this fun flattened marble vase filler. They reminded me of water, and I started to think about how I could make a sensory box for them. I got them into our cart without my son noticing.

Then, a few days, later, I hit the jackpot at the thrift store! Golden plastic coins and craft gems! PirateTreasure! I looked through our drawer of odds and ends and found this "treasure chest" and a drawstring "money bag.". Also, my son really enjoys the net that the vase filler came in!

I also found an oversized pearl bead bracelet that to add to the mix. I still have to get out to Tar-jay to find a larger container. The tupperware I'm using is a little small. 

But that hasn't stopped us from having ours of fun with our pirate treasure. Arrr!

Linking up to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment