Where oh where can she be?

Poor litle blog.

Left all alone, unattended, to greet her loyal guests while mama left her be, neglected.

Bad mother!

Excuses?

Sure. But who really wants to hear them?

Let's just say I've been plunked at my new little desk working away on other projects. Some you know about, and others I can't reveal just yet.

I have also been doing a bit of clothes shopping (gasp!) for my upcoming trip to Arizona to meet NieNie.

Christmas in Arizona, in 100 degree heat?

What does one bring, besides lots of deodorant?
A hat for my (assuredly) frizzy hair?

Sophie thinks she should come because, in her books, Arizona can be considered tropical and thus she could scratch that off her list of things to do (go somewhere tropical!). She also saw photos of NieNie's girls, Claire and Jane, and she thought she would have a lot in common with them.

She definitely shares their cheeks and freckles:


I will miss my freckly girl (and boys!) while I am away.
Though I am sure I will come back with loads of freckles to share...!

Tomorrow, I will show you the desk in its entirety. Don't get too excited. I love it (I really do!), but it's no fancy pants office make-over like others create. Because, if you are looking for fancy offices, you'll be at the wrong blog!

*************************************



Now, have you a great holiday cookie recipe? One that you make each and every Christmas, package up as gifts to family, friends or teachers or that is the envy of holiday bake sales? Do you want to have your mother's or grandmother's (or their makle counterparts) cherished cookie recipe published in a holiday magazine? The head on over here and submit your recipe for a chance to be one of ten cookie recipes featured in Holiday with Matthew Mead.

I am thinking of submitting these mutants:



What do you think my chances are?

0 comments:

Post a Comment