Sarah's House, part two...

Although I haven't delivered on my threat to do a high/low post about Sarah Richardson's latest project, Sarah's House (in the country), I thought it might be fun to share more photos of her not-so-modest-but-entirely-inspiring farmhouse flip project. Maybe you can tell ME where YOU can find some of the things that she used for significantly less.

***********

Now, I love this yellow mirror. That's easy enough: paint + fleamarket mirror
Same goes for retrofitting an old dresser or dry sink as a vanity.

And this tub. Sarah was excited that she got it for "$200 people!" I think it is the most inexpensive item in the bathroom. I love that she painted its exterior yellow! I could live without the curtain fabric, though. It feels reminiscent of the nineties florals. But that's just me...


I LOVE the kitchen island in yellow!!! It is the best part of the room, in my opinion.
Is anyone else thinking those stools could have been better with something more industrial farmhouse? Not that I'm giving her advice or anything...I'm not an IDIOT!!

She did call me up to ask me how I did this to the stairs of my project:
(I'm kidding, of course!)

Funny, but she didn't think stick on house numbers was fancy enough for her version!


Now, your turn!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment