Take a Bow Tuesday...


There are lots of things to share this week for my weekly Take a Bow Tuesday feature, so here's this week's  pick from some of blogosphere's best:

Always happy to shine the light on a fellow Canadian blogger, a friend pointed out a great blog to me while on our walk this morning. Head on over to Life in the Fun Lane and see one of the most adorable, yet simply decorated nurseries. Those of you who adore all white interiors will love this blogger's home!

You know how much I love mudrom ideas...check out this great mini-mudroom over at Blessed at Home. For those of you who are struggling to find space for a mudroom, this just might fit the bill!

She's at it again! Jane, from Out of the Crayon Box, has made another great play kitchen from a tired old dresser/side-table. This one might be my favourite, and I love it even more because she donates the proceeds of the sale of each "kitchen" to charity. Check it out!

Another white pumpkin alert: because I'm all about easy this year, I just had to share Kathy's simple yet elegant pumpkin embellishments. No mess, re-usable, and fun!

Julia, at Hooked on Houses, posted about how to - and not to - display a fall wreath on your front door. I think we should all heed her advice and take away from it that sometimes, more is more!! Head on over...I dare you not to then scrutinize your own wreath!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment