Happy Thanksgiving!


Yesterday, we celebrated one of the most restful and enjoyable Thanksgiving days ever! We slept in, had a delicious brunch, watched HGTV and shows about animals and then repeated the formula again in the evening with a hearty turkey dinner. If only the feeling of utter fullness would stay with me for a week! But no, we'll all be circling the remaining turkey and stuffing like vultures later today! It was even cold enough to light the fire and bring out our slippers. It truly felt like fall.

After helping me set the table, Sophie got all gussied up and I just have to show you this beautiful hairband she received from WhippyCakes:

For a girly-girl like mine, this is the perfect accessory!


No sooner had we finished dinner than she began to inquire when we would begin to decorate for Halloween.
 
 Indeed.
 
I could shake my head but I secretly know the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment