My Blog Spot...

(Cords? What cords?)

I am sometimes asked when and where I blog. With three children, a husband, three cats, a household to run and writing assignments, that is a very good question! Though I do most of my actual blogging when everyone else has settled into bed, I glean inspiration for my blog posts throughout the day. Sometimes a color will spark an idea within me, sometimes it is a conversation I have with a friend…other times I will post about a project I am working on or hope to begin. If I am lucky, paper and pen will be within reach; other times the idea will be lost amidst the sea of things to do and remember in my mind. I often blog at my desk area, surrounded by my notes or objects that inspire me; other times, I take my laptop and settle into my favourite comfy chair and type away. Blogging is now a part of my life, and I try to keep it easy and casual. We all know what happens when something becomes work…!

Today, I am hooking up to Censational Girl's blog-spot show and tell party and sharing a photo of where I while away my online/work time. You might remember I gained a new desk (built by the handyman) a few months ago. Well, it is working out great and I even splurged on a new apple green Dell laptop as my old one had a few glitches with some keys and that wasn't much fun.  So, although I don't have an office, per se, I have a great space in the center of the action (which can be both good and bad!) and , well, I am getting "to it and at it and at it and to it" (bonus points if you know the song that phrase comes from).

What about you...where is your blog spot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment