A Day in the Country...with Heather Cameron

Good things and good people come out of Canada, and not just comedians and singers! We have Canadian House and Home Magazine, Style at Home and (~sob~) the now shelved Canadian Home and Country. Behind many of the great stories and features in those magazines is the oh-so-talented Heather Cameron. I think I am getting very good at guessing which stories have been styled and/or produced by Heather, as they are also the ones that make me swoon even while seated, mug of tea in hand to keep me grounded.

Want a little sample?


Is it any wonder I am in love with Heather's bathroom? She had me at the blue tub!
I think we share an affinity for the same col-uh...


(photo source: House and Home.com)
Also, check out her blog where you can see The Shabby Shack, the pretty little shop where she sells jams, chutneys and seasonal concoctions made from the produce harvested from her organic blueberry farm.

Her professional portfolio will have you drooling, and best of all, she maintains a blog, where you can follow along with her style, her work and her life on the farm with her husband and adorable little girl. 

Oh Canada!!
********************
A big thanks to Canadian House and Home for including me in their Ultimate list of online decorating destinations, sites and blogs. I'm in great company; with over twenty other Canadian bloggers including Just Beachy, Windlost, Design Ties, Patricia Gray, HGTV Canada, Poppytalk and more! Other faves include Young House Love, Nate Berkus and Apartment Therapy. Check out thier list for links to great blogs you may have not yet discovered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment