O Tannenbaum...

 
Remember when I vowed to recreate this beautiful tree garland from Pottery Barn? 


Only I wanted to do it for a fraction of the cost? Well, I have been on a bit of an organizing, decorating, crafting frenzy and made them. They are not quite the quality of the Pottery Barn version...but they only cost me the price of a spool of ribbon: $4. One difference: I stamped out the verses from The Night Before Christmas:



(Oops! I think I forgot to add the word through!)
 
I have also been up to some other creative endeavours. I made something really great (at least I think so) for my sister's new kitchen and I will show it to you after I gift it to her on Friday. Again, it was a very budget friendly remake of an expensive find from a well-known store. As long as she can look past imperfection, she should like it!

I am having a lot of fun changing up my decor this year. 
I decided to go with a vintage Santa theme in the dining area this year. 
Because Christmas should be fun...and appeal to kids of all ages!

And when I look at that last photo, I wish I could ask Santa to bring me a decent camera!!

*************************************

Head on over to Kate's to see what others are crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment