The View From My Chair...

There is a big lump of irony in my stomach and this is what it is:

I write a blog that's all about creative decorating ideas and the ironic part is I haven't had any lately...well, not for my own house, that is. Other things have filled my plate and the cold weather has me at a standstill. It wouldn't be fair to send the handyman out to the unheated garage to build something from my wish list, and I feel like my walls and crannies have been filled. I long to get outside and do something creative out there. All of you who enjoy a warmer climate, take advantage of it! Because this is what I see when I look out my window, from my chair...

So, I think I'll just turn my head and look this way:


See any empty spots?

Nope?

I don't either!

What are you working on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment