Take a Bow Tuesday


It's that time again...Take a Bow Tuesday. What more can I say? The pickings are just soooo good!




  • This blogger might as well be a permanent feature. Honestly, she astounds me with her creativity. She is out of my league and I am happy just to sit back and enjoy the show...

Mrs. Limestone gives whole new meaning to Halloween decorating. I mean, honestly, I am shaking my head and drooling on my keyboard. Oh and check out her interior shots and the invites to her Halloween party. My Halloween get-togethers consist of chips and beer. I am such a juvenile...

  • The lovely Serena, resident Farm Chick, is someone I had the pleasure of meeting at the Junk Bonanza back in September. I cannot say enough nice things about her as she really is as sweet as she seems. So, instead I am going to share some of the Christmas "goodies" she has featured over at her blog. And no, you cannot eat them! I am still kicking myself for not buying one of the vintage Santa pendants she had with her. I really must remember to order one from her in time for the holidays. Someone remind me, will you?!
  • The super talented Lauren, of Pure Style Home recently shared her kitchen make-over. Lauren has mad design skills and this makeover will astound you! My last house had a similar colours for the cabinetry. If I can remember to dig the photo out to prove it, I'll post it as evidence.
Only hers is nicer...

  • Paige is one of my favourite bloggers, and we have been "following" one another for some time. I always love it when she gives a peek into her gorgeous home (which isn't enough, Paige!); so I bookmarked this older post when I discovered it. A hint: it is a Christmas post that is destined to put you in the festive spirit, no matter how resistant you might be!!

  • Annicole @ Our Suburban Cottage is a enterprising girl after my own heart. I love a good cheap and easy make-over, and truly believe a good coat of lipstick can get you out of a decorating ugly phase. To prove it, she offers up advice about painting your shower door surround. Sheer brilliance!!
****************************************
It occurred to me that I forgot to mention two lovely mentions I received recently. Honestly, where are my manners??!!



One of my favourite design magazines, Canadian House and Home, listed my blog in its "little black book" of Canadian blogs to check out. You can read about it here. Thanks to Trish Snyder for the honour!

And Ohdeedoh featured our fairy door on its site the other day. It is always a thrill to receive a mention over there. Ohdeedoh is a favourite of mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment