November calling...

While I do love the holidays, I think November might be the sweetest month of the fall/winter season. Not too cold, the malls aren't too busy yet, no hectic Christmas concert and holiday schedules, my house is decoration free and gloriously uncluttered (except on weekends!), and my birthday falls smack dab in the middle of the month...the perfect excuse for Chinese food!

(photo source: BHG.com)

Today, I took a break from writing a magazine feature to check out the Winter Wonderland at a local hardware store: a beautiful display of Christmas decorations and ideas which always kickstarts the season for me. Although I did buy a couple of things, I exercised restraint.

I wish I could say the same for all the Halloween candy lying around...!

*******************************

What about you: which month is your favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment