Ham and Pineapple Pizza


Just before going into the oven.

We love pizza night. I recently started making my own semi-homemade pizzas instead of using a frozen. It's almost as easy and much, much more yummy. And cheaper. And possibly better for us, although I'm not sure.

Recipe:
  • frozen bread dough, thawed according to the manufacturers directions
  • sauce
  • mozzarella
  • 1/2 can pineapple, drained. (save the extra for smoothies, or for carrot and raisin salad, which I'm using mine for tonight)
  • ham, cut up (here I used cold cuts, because we had them)

layer the above and bake for 400F or until the cheese is melted.

Easy sauce recipe:
  • 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1/2 can tomato paste
  • 1 tsp oregano 
  • 1 T minced garlic
Blend the above in the food processor. store extra tomato paste in a ziploc in the freezer for next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment